The Director, Product Management will lead a team of product managers and business systems analysts in IT Infrastructure Engineering through project initiation, execution, and deployment. Providing guidance through their career progressions, this people and product leadership role is also responsible for effective executive stakeholder engagement. Directing work assignments, portfolio roadmaps, influencing the balance of scope-budget-timelines, strategic planning and staffing, and demonstrating agile expertise with functional-technical-operational processes are some of the other key capabilities for this role. Inspire delivery partners and stakeholders with an amiable aloha attitude, succinct storytelling, passionate pursuit of project performance, and a communal consciousness. Are you that somebody?
- Build, manage, multiply, coach and develop a team of outstanding individuals providing product management and business systems analysis for transformational enterprise projects, capability enhancements, and unparalleled partnership.
- Guide a strategic roadmap of initiatives for techno-functional innovation in the industry-defining environment for cloud-computing business operations.
- Partner with your Leadership Team to develop and drive strategy.
- Foster, facilitate, and furnish, timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams.
- Quickly adopt awareness and demonstrate command of policies, processes, and programs with discernment of the different pressure-points for each.
- Collaborate with security, architecture, engineering, quality, support, experience, and program management partners in coordinating delivery of complex, objectives.
- Represent and lead diverse delivery functions for large scale IT program level initiatives. Delivery lead responsible for team representation at program/project core team and executive steering committee meetings, coordination with customers and external vendors and collaboration within IT teams for delivery.Accountability for team integrity, product excellence, decision making, delivery estimates and roadmaps, career development, client communications, and project outcomes.
- Communicate: With clarity, brevity and purpose. Demonstrate your energy and passion when presenting thoughts and ideas.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- •Minimum of 12 years of professional experience with product, architecture, career and client leadership
- B.A., B.Sc. or equivalent
- Deep experience in enterprise products/applications with an emphasis on Infrastructure, Engineering, Service and Support
- Business savvy for budgeting, project structuring, vendor and partner management, staff structuring, and negotiations
- Assessing the capabilities, impact and shortcomings of changes in enterprise business architectures and processes from a technical and business standpoint
- Familiar and comfortable with agile/scrum development methodologies
- Able to put his/her hands-on experience to use and work as an individual contributor (when required)
- Communicate with business as well as technical audiences. Able to write clear and concise documentation, excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Function independently and as part of a team under aggressive deadlines in a (really) fast-paced environment, convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work, and strive for continued improvement. The successful candidate will enjoy the risk and opportunity of advanced technology development
- Impressive presentation skills and experience communicating and convincing audiences from analysts to C-suite
- MBA, MSc or equivalent
- Experience in professional services roles/engagements
- Agile/scrum certifications
- Familiarity and experience with Infrastructure (On prem and or Public Cloud)
- Enterprise solution management (multiple stakeholders, no single app owner)
- SaaS business model/operations
- A physical or creative channel for balancing an immersive, professional environment
- Travel requirements: less than 10%