This is your chance to help define the future of how companies manage their employee’s identity and govern access to key applications and data within the modern workspace experience. At Citrix, we are breaking new ground in identity, contextual access and zero-trust networks.
Citrix is looking for a Product Management leader with deep experience in Identity and Access Management technologies to join our fast-growing Citrix Cloud team. Candidates should be self-starters, energetic, willing to roll up the sleeves to get into details where necessary, and have the proven ability to lead by influence and expertise across a diverse set of stakeholders.
This Product Manager will own the Identity Management strategy for Citrix. The Identity Platform unites all identity functionality leveraged by end-users in our secure digital workspace experience and by IT administrators delivering services used to power a new way to work. To accomplish the vision, you will work withproduct managers across our growing portfolio of cloud services and engineering leadership and product management executives to drive a technology strategy to deliver a secure and frictionless user experience.
Job Title: Director, Product Management - Identity Platform
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- The ideal candidate should have strong Cloud DNA and relevant experience building modern identity-based systems leveraging technologies such as OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect and others for authentication, authorization and contextual access control.
- Develop a long-term vision and product strategy for Identity Platform within Citrix Cloud
- Serve as a subject matter expert internally and externally for identity use cases across IT and end-user scenarios
- Lead product owners in the prioritization and execution of an agile backlog with a CI/CD release process
- Identify and champion areas to develop new differentiated capabilities to maintain a competitive workspace platform.
- Work across the diverse identity ecosystem to drive integrations with identity partners.
- Conduct market and customer research regarding product acceptance, usage and success and integrate results directly into the product strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation, as well as identify disruptive opportunities.
- Support the sales and field teams with knowledge and resources on identity configuration best-practices for Citrix Cloud and Workspace experience and attend calls with current and prospective customers
- Contribution to product collateral, API documentation, architectural diagrams, white papers, and presentations.
- Experience leading/building new product/services in identity or related industry
- Deep understanding of all facets of identity
- Experience in platform product management with diverse stakeholders
- Experience in a SaaS company in the enterprise market
- Strong customer empathy
- Demonstrated strong, structured and data-driven problem-solving skills that require solutions for cross-functional matters.
- Experience working with leading identity providers such as Microsoft, Okta, Ping, Google.
- Experience presenting to wide ranging audiences, including internal stakeholders, Webinars, trainings, customer visits, trade shows and industry events.
- Outstanding organizational skills to coordinate various creative, technical, and administrative projects across the broader Citrix organization; Ability to work with and lead cross functional teams in a matrix organization without authority.
- Demonstrated ability to document research findings, market analysis, and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with Citrix is a plus