In this role, you have the opportunity to
Increase total annual revenue, 2. Increase revenue growth in key target markets, 3. Increase brand value Increase revenue from new product innovations, 5. Expand breadth of portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Daily management of Product Managers and Market Managers
- Identify key clinical, operational, and financial needs of the global market
- Translate market knowledge and market intelligence into robust business cases to identify business opportunities and risks
- Translate market knowledge and market intelligence into product and knowledge roadmaps to drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and brand image
- Manage and support team through all phases of new product development, go-to-market, launch, and commercialization to drive on-time and effective achievement of project metrics
- Manage and support team in effective life cycle management
- Manage and support team through disciplined execution of all processes and procedures
- Partner with R&D to define the key projects to drive growth and market position
- Define, execute, and provide oversight and accountability to OEM account management and OEM account based marketing plans
- Partner with Clinical Marketing to identify and develop demand generation campaigns to increase awareness of and clinical demand for HRC solutions
- Partner with Clinical Marketing to identify and develop key marketing assets and sales tools to create clinical demand, and to enable effective Sales execution in each phase of the sales cycle
- Identify service and support programs to increase customer satisfaction and increase service revenue
You are a part of:
Business Group Therapeutic Care – Hospital Respiratory Care
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, advanced degree a plus
- Minimum 12years of experience
- Minimum 8years of experience in Product Management of Medical Device capital equipment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in OEM products
- Experience managing a team
- Experience managing remote / field employees
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in new product development and life cycle management
- Strong upstream and downstream experience and skills
- Strong demand generation and market development experience
- Strong clinical knowledge and aptitude, respiratory process knowledge preferred
- Sales experience a plus
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.