Who You Are:
You have at least ten years of SaaS product management experience under your belt. You are analytical by nature, and skilled at working cross functionally at your current company. You’re an excellent problem-solver, have honed your presentation & communication skills, and are looking for your next opportunity at a great company.
Here at G5, the Director, Product Management is a strategic role at G5, acting as a market expert who articulates market problem and needs. The Director, Product Management researches the market, identifies the market opportunity, and articulates user and buyer needs in the form of market requirements.
As an experienced member of the product team, the Director, Product Management will leverage their experience and provide leadership and direction for areas of the product and also help guide development of process improvements.
The Director, Product Management must be able to communicate with all areas of the company and work with a Technical Product Manager counterpart to define product release requirements. He/she will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. The Senior Product Manager will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel, partners and key customers.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Collaborate with leadership and product teams to lead product design and delivery.
- Span of control includes – Product Management, User Experience, Documentation, and partnering with Product Marketing on Release Management for your Product Line.
- Engage stakeholders to align on clear, actionable product strategy and priorities to deliver optimal results for customers and our business.
- Drive and facilitate the planning process to provide focus and alignment on critical strategies to delight our customers. Aggressively identify opportunities for improvement, and incorporate new product features on an ongoing basis.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, marketing, services, operations and engineering teams to develop requirements, prioritize enhancements, translate into PRDs and drive projects to completion.
- Define, track and improve key product metrics.
- Own the release management process in partnership with stakeholders.
- Lead by example and foster a spirit of professional growth.
What You’ll Need:
- 5-10 years of extensive product management leadership experience developing, building, and launching web-based business applications.
- A blend of technical, creative, business, and marketing skills.
- An experienced business thinker with proven track record of delivering successful products in the SaaS space.
- Analytical skills: evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low level information to a more general understanding, decipher the presented user request from the true underlying needs, and separate out solution ideas from requirements
- Development and execution of tactical plans. Must be able to translate broad strategic objectives to tactical plans, and drive execution in partnership with Engineering.
- Capability to execute rapidly and efficiently in an unstructured environment
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas.
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
Who We Are:
G5 is the leading provider of digital marketing effectiveness in the property management sector. In today’s increasingly mobile and social world, reaching and converting prospects is more complex than ever before. G5 simplifies the complexity of digital marketing with an innovative cloud-based platform that creates, measures, and optimizes the entire customer experience – from awareness to advocacy – for a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing approaches. The G5 Marketing Cloud delivers best-in-class experiences across search, sites, and social, as well as tools that measure and optimize results.