Job Description Summary
Areas that support the identification and development of the product offerings for the business . Impacts the team's ability to achieve service, quality and timeliness of objectives. Subject to Commercial policy objectives. Has independence in achieving commercial objectives within operating budgets and operating guidelines. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgment are required to achieve outcomes required.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our Digital organization is structured around three major areas: Products & Platform, Go to Market and Centers of Excellence.Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, be involved in long-term planning, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy focused in the area of enterprise and radiology visualization.
- Requires specialized knowledge across product lines, markets, sales processes, or customer groups. Requires strong commercial awareness, and is expected to influence the development of strategy for their broad sales territory, including control of resources.
- Interprets simple internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services. Stays informed of industry trends that may inform work.
- Uses high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex tasks or problems within projects, product lines, markets, sales processes, campaigns or customers. Has ability to assess quality of information given and ask pertinent questions to stakeholders or customers. Able to offer new solutions to problems outside of set parameters and is able to construct and provide recommendations. Uses multiple internal and some external sources outside of own function to help arrive at a decision.
- May lead functional teams or projects with minimal resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. Communicates difficult concepts and may influence others' options on particular topics. May guide others to consider a different point of view.
- Master's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with 6+ years of experience in Job Family Group(s)/Function(s)).