At DST Financial Services we believe that in order to better service our clients it’s through our use of data. In our Australia, United Kingdom, and United States offices we provide services to mutual funds, brokerage firms, retirement plans, wealth management, and other financial services. Everyday our global offices work together to master the complexity of the financial industry to transform the most challenging tasks into opportunity and competitive advantage.
The Director, Product Management will lead a team accountable for defining and adopting industry best practices for AWD, Process Analytics, Operational Intelligence, and EFS. The position will be responsible for research, developing product strategies, product roadmaps, product designs and managing the market and financial health of a portfolio of products. The position is also responsible for improving processes, methodologies used during client conversions, product development and delivery, and quality and speed. They will also facilitate business planning and business case development related to new business / product ventures.
- Responsibilities will include research, developing product strategies, product roadmaps, product designs and managing the market and financial health of a portfolio of products.
- Lead Financial Services product life cycle in AWD, process analytics, Operational Intelligence, and EFS. Assess industry and market to determine Financial Services product direction, roadmaps and oversee end to end product life cycle from market assessment through end retirement.
- Work collaboratively with teams across DST to bring new products to market and drive adoption to achieve FS financial performance goals.
- Bachelor’s degree and/ or 10 plus years working experience in a product and portfolio management role within a software development environment.
- Demonstrated experience building best practices for product management and program management functions within fortune 1000 firm.
- Experience assessing businesses, industries and driving innovation to generate new/adjacent sources of revenue growth in mature businesses.
- Experience working in highly regulated industries where meeting compliance requirements is mission critical to the ongoing viability of a firm.
- Ability to adapt leadership style to influence change in a diverse business environment (mix of growth and mature businesses).
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing through presentations and individual discussions with all levels of the organization.