Qualcomm Life (QCL) is seeking a Director of Product Management to define and drive the IoMT Roadmap to enable our clients to derive insights for their staff, clinicians, and end patient/ member by seamlessly capturing data on the patient and their connected medical devices in the Remote and On-The-Go use cases. These products and services will help us drive benefits in 4 different market segments (Remote Patient Mentoring, Connected Medical Devices, Connected Drug Delivery Devices and Digital Therapeutic solutions). This role will leverage Qualcomm technology (Snapdragon/QCA/NXP Chipset H/W and S/W roadmaps) where relevant for our product roadmap as reference designs for our partners healthcare hardware and services. GENERAL SUMMARY: Directs a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life. Functions as a central resource with design, process, manufacturing, quality, test, marketing, and distribution as the product(s) and/or product line(s) move through their lifecycle. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews identified gaps in market and makes portfolio decisions on how these gaps impact product roadmaps.
- Validates business cases assists in determining product development that advances the roadmap.
- Drives product line launch strategies for new products and technologies
- Prepares and delivers highly complex and high-stakes technical presentations regarding product roadmaps.
- Monitors the market to validate product roadmaps and translates these into changes and adjustments for the roadmap.
- Oversees the development of multiple, complex products and ensures cross-functional communication of product development goals.
- Oversight of our Remote & On-the-Go Medical Grade Hub Strategy that ensures we enable seamless, secure, and scalable connectivity options.
- Evaluate means to add more value for our partners by connecting at the edge Medical Device, wearable and drug delivery device.
- Define market requirements to enhance the Connectivity and Device Management platform to support the scale, configuration and troubleshooting needs of all partners.
- Validate and assess new IoMT technology (leveraging Snapdragon/QCA/NXP Chipset H/W and S/W roadmaps) to provide strong differentiation and future proof technology solutions for our leading customers and partners.
- Manage the interface between product operations, marketing, business development and sales teams for your product line
- Generation of market requirements documents based on inputs from business line focused marketing teams, customers, customer engineering, business development. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Generating the Competitive roadmap for IoMT segments. This will include the appropriate positioning with respect to competitor products and producing competitive guidelines at a product level. Such guides to be tailored by business lines for specific markets Tracking key standards ensuring we have the required compatibility in the 2net product portfolio. Working withQualcomm's standards teams to influence key standards as needed. (BT SIG, WIFI, Adv 4G, 5G, OMR, etc.)
- Cradle to grave ownership of products which includes: working withEngineering teams and Program management to bring product proposals through the first stages in QCLs Product Development Lifecycle, generation and management of Product Launch plan, generation of key material associated with Product Launch including suitable training material and product documentation, coordination with Program Management, System Engineering, Development and Marketing teams to ensure a smooth launch of products into the market.
- Ensure adherence to QCL Quality Standards for Medical Grade Product Solutions
- Support relationships in QCT/QCA/NXP at product and leadership levels
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.MinimumQualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Humanities, or related field.
- 8+ years Product Management or related work experience.
- 15+ years Product Management or related work experience (IoT product & marketing).
- 2+ years working with operating budgets and/or project financials.
- 2+ years negotiating 3rd party business agreements.
- 4+ years working in a large matrixed organization.
- Experience in HW/SW architectural-level detail and definition of Cellular and Connectivity SoCs/Processors, Sensors, Analytics, Mobile & Wireless Standards
- Experience managing QCT Platform & Chipset product roadmaps
- Experience designing and developing mobile Silicon IPs, Algorithms & Deep Learning
- Previous experience with Application Processor Chipsets & Software for IoT/M2M Applications
Required: Bachelor's, Business Administration
Preferred: Master's, Business Administration