Direct a team of 12 in the development of local product strategies and complementary portfolio design for all commercial business. Manage staffing planning and development activities, including selection and development of Product Managers and Product Analysts. Represent product issues and needs with senior managers cross-functionally.
- Direct product portfolio strategy development, design and performance monitoring
- Drive product innovation as well as product enhancements of Aetnas commercial products to increase and retain profitable Aetna membership
- Direct the detailed day to day development of new product portfolios and product portfolio refreshes
- Ensure adherence to all benefit standards, department policies and compliance with all applicable state and federal regulations
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to manage product portfolio and deliver profitable growth, represent team with senior leaders cross-functionally
- Support of culture of continuous learning and improvement, focused on developing a best in class product management staff
10+ years of related industry experience
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Leadership/Lead a business in different geographies or multiple markets/4-6 Years
Functional - Products-Medical//7-10 Years
Functional - General Management/Product development/4-6 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/1-3 Years/
General Business/Demonstrating Business and Industry Acumen/ADVANCED
Leadership/Engaging and Developing People/ADVANCED
Leadership/Driving Strategic and Organizational Agility/ADVANCED