You as the leader will work across teams to drive the end to end business for Developer Tools and insure a focus on top line growth for the entire Automation Anywhere product line.
In this role you will work with peers to ensure alignment across all product elements and deliver unified product experience.
The position will be highly visible in the across the company. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Lead, mentor, and guide a cross-functional team spanning multiple geos to develop product, drive GTM, and support sales enablement
- Engage with sales, customers, and partners to own the overall success of the business
- Work with PM, PMM, and overall leadership to identify opportunities for growth, competitive differentiation, build market requirements, and business cases
- Develop strategic plans for market and business expansion
- Own the business – engage with the necessary teams across corporate marketing (AR, PR, demand gen, etc.), product marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and G&A. Identify priorities, drive engagements, and own responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in some combination of the following markets: Developer Tools, Integrated Developer Environments (IDEs), DevOps, and Windows desktop automation
- Solid understanding of the changing nature of the developer experience
- Solid understanding of macro trends around automation, CI/CD, DevOps, and the developer experience
- Leadership: The Director of BotCreator will be considered a respected leader by their peers, direct reports and executive management.
- Must be analytical and bright, and able to make informed decisions based on experience and sound instincts. The successful person will be a key player on the leadership team and will possess a leadership style that is both confident and direct, tempered with sound reasoning and judgment.
- Influencing skills: Proven ability to lead and motivate teams. Achieves organizational focus on key priorities, provides clear direction, delegates, actively communicates and coaches. A committed mentor, people developer and team builder. Experience with international PM/dev teams a plus.
- 12+ years of product management experience
- Experience with both startups and larger/public organizations preferred
- Mature approach to intrapersonal engagement – be a level voice that takes responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluid, compelling presentation skills are required
- Comfort with an executive audience with appropriately leveled content
- Presentations and written word must be crisp and consistent
- Comfort with international audiences who may not speak English as a first language
- Comfort with mixed developer and business audiences
- Experience with development frameworks is a must. Experience with automation/orchestration a significant plus
- Detail oriented. Coordinate across teams and represent a holistic view of the product and its current status
- Familiarity with business modeling for subscription-based pricing is a plus
- BS in Computer Science. Masters preferred. (MBA / MS CS)