Director, Product Management, DebitDirector, Product Management, Debit
The Global Debit Product Management team is focused on delivering compelling solutions that meet the current and emerging payment needs for both Issuers and Consumers.
Specifically, this team is responsible ownership and market differentiation of MasterCard’s Debit products including the development and execution of the global product strategy, branding, market positioning, customer experience, operations and performance. The team also plays a critical role in sales enablement, both internally and externally. The team is also central to MasterCard’s cash displacement strategy across consumers, issuers and merchants.
As Director, Global Debit Product Management, you will be responsible for the product Go-to-Market strategy, which includes:
• Assessing the consumer needs
• Determining the positioning and intended benefits of new products and solutions
• Creating and distributing sales materials, internally and externally
As Director, Global Debit Product Management, essential responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with the Product Development team to understand the positioning and intended benefits of new products and their alignment with existing product lines
• Partner with marketing to develop product marketing and product sales materials and with communications on messaging opportunities
• Provide “Voice of the Customer” input to inform product line strategy and product development efforts
• Work with the regional and country teams to ensure sales readiness and training, including developing necessary sales enablement tools
• Work with the country teams to identify sales pipeline for new products, and assist in discussions with issuers as needed
• Ensure quality deployment and operational excellence around product launches , including the creation of success metrics and evaluation of product performance
• Articulating the “Why MC Debit” story for use internally and externally, including RFPs with traditional and non-traditional customers. This requires deep understanding of the markets and consumer needs so that we can position and package our products effectively to win business. As many RFPs address multiple products, work with other product teams to create an integrated MC story.
• Share best practices globally, both internally and externally, to facilitate discovery around market/consumer needs and to position MasterCard as a thought leader