- Accountable for the strategic product roadmap alignment to the growth markets and opportunities of the business.
- Develop and manage a market and customer research and insights process in order to anticipate challenges and opportunities in the four core areas: authoring, delivery, proctoring and reporting.
- Manage multiple projects and fulfill project requests, working cross functionally with the business and software development teams to meet deadlines.
- Strong discipline toward tight communication of business requirements for both product owners and business analysts.
- Lead, build and motivate team of product owners and business analysts to achieve KPIs, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams (marketing, finance, operations, sales, etc.) to aid in communicating and detail on product/commercially related customer value, investment and profitability.\
- Work with cross-functional teams to lead and support platform and product migrations.
- Work closely with Solutions team to help craft and align client versus product enhancements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA or BS accredited college degree, preferably in a business or technical field; MA or MBA a plus.
- 6+ Years of demonstrated product management experience delivering quality, on-time product delivery.
- Formal training, certification or experience in design thinking, contextual inquiry, or other methodologies regarding end-to-end commercial product development and/or requirements gathering.
- Experience managing and motivating product managers and business analysts against goals, KPIs, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills over multiple projects.
- Competencies in facilitation and negotiation, interviewing, business writing, active listening, presentation skills, problem solving, systems thinking, leadership and influencing.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously with overlapping deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail required.
- Creative self-starter, ability to apply knowledge and skills to new business opportunities.
- Educational technology, certification and/or assessment and/or remote proctoring industry experience.