Director Product Management - Consumer Engagement
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
As Director of Product Management, Presence & Commerce at GoDaddy, you will be responsible for leading an integrated set of initiatives across GoDaddy’s GoCentral website & marketing products. This is a rare opportunity to build features and products that will be used by millions of customers worldwide. We are looking for a Product team leader to transform our Email Marketing solution to drive the next generation of consumer engagement capabilities for our website customers and to expand our Commerce use cases into other online ecosystems. With GoCental, SMB’s have many potential touchpoints with their prospects and customers. You and your team will create seamless product experiences to foster highly engaging relationships that accelerate success for our customers. Your work will directly impact aspiring entrepreneurs and small businesses across industries of all kinds from nascent stages to success.
You’ll be joining the Presence and Commerce group, a team comprised of product and engineering leaders who share a passion for driving products that customers love to use and that generate measurable results for their businesses. As Director of Product Management you’ll have the opportunity to create strategic direction, drive global execution across GoDaddy, and champion the end to end customer experience on an on-going basis. You’ll manage a team of product managers and have an Engineering Lead counterpart. You will also work closely with other cross functional teams in P&C, in particular in the areas of E-commerce, Online appointments, and Digital marketing.
- Develop cohesive product strategies, roadmaps, and use cases across multiple customer scenarios.
- Lead a group of Product Managers to through the entire product life cycle to bring game changing customer experiences to life.
- Collaborate with other leaders across the organization to deliver customer-driven business outcomes.
- Serve as a domain expert and thought leader in your field.
- Take ownership of outcomes with relentless customer lens: identify, implement and report on success metrics
- Coach and develop team to achieve exceptional results.
- Communicate, present and influence a wide range of audiences from partners to groups across GoDaddy.
- Ten years’ experience in product management (or similar role), working with Internet/software products, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated success leading the development and launch of multiple successful Internet products or significant customer-facing features through multiple releases. Experience working on partner integrations.
- Excellent team leadership, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Customer-centric orientation with excellent ability to develop insights from broad range of data and observations and translate them into meaningful product experiences.
- Intuitively translates big picture goals to micro use cases and has a strong focus on solving core problems to deliver simple solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with engineering, design, business planning, marketing, and customer service.
- Proficient in Agile development methodologies and has served in the Product Owner role in Agile teams.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal guidance.
- Ability to work in a complex, diverse and fast paced environment. Focus on key business goals and executing on a plans with constrained resources.
- Bonus: experience starting or running a small business, or building products or services for consumer digital marketing or for small business customers.
Job ID R001645