Are you excited to work in the dynamic Security market and grow the Cloud Security business at Juniper? Are you passionate, can wear multiple hats, work in a fast-paced environment and want to make a big difference? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology and emerging business models like software-centric, cloud-delivered, 5G, IoT, and open platform ecosystem? If yes, then this is the right job, culture and team for you!
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated Director of PLM to lead and drive the Cloud Security business growth. Juniper has a large existing business and installed base, a competitive portfolio with our Software Defined Secure Networks (SDSN) Strategy leveraging the SRX NGFW product line, SkyATP/ Cyphort, Security Director, and Contrail Security and best-of breed intellectual property to lead the Security transformation.
- Director of PLM responsible for Security in Telco Cloud transformation and Mobile Service Provider Security use-cases driving 5G and IoT market insertions. In addition, this leader will own the entire Hardware Firewall Product Portfolio across Mid-range and High-end SRX product lines. This role reports to the Vice President of PLM Security.
- Own the P&L, overall strategy, drive the business, identify and drive key technical partnerships, lead a team of 3-5 Senior Product Managers and TMEs, drive thought-leadership and market-leadership
- Full lifecycle Product Management role including inbound and outbound function, Market segmentation, product strategy/definition, pricing/packaging/promotions, driving the global field/channels to drive insertion and scale of bookings
- Excellent understanding of the Security Market with trends, customer deployment models, monetization models and technologies to drive this Senior Leadership role
- Well versed in technologies such as GiFW, SecGW, Roaming Firewall, 5G, IoT and other Mobile Service Provider security technologies
- Must have managed a business and driven success, managed and mentored a team for at least 5+ years, demonstrated excellent influence skills across boundaries
- Good understanding and experience to drive full lifecycle Product Management for at least 5+ years (background in Product Management, Sales engineer, Network engineer preferred)
- Excellent presenter, great 360 degree collaboration, high-energy personality, passionate about customer/sales success to break barriers and drive growth for an awesome portfolio
- Must have a BA/BS degree, MBA preferred