As Director, Product Management, Google Cloud Sales Automation Systems you will own the vision, direction, and priorities to scale and transform Google Cloud's sales force automation (SFA) capabilities. You will partner closely with cross-functional executives to align business and product strategy, while providing transparency into roadmaps and managing expectations. You will oversee a team of Product Managers to drive product success in partnership with Engineering, UI/UX, and Operations teams.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related Engineering discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of product management or related experience, including full life-cycle enterprise product strategy.
- 15 years of experience delivering enterprise systems using agile/scrum methodologies.
- Experience in sales force automation development, including experience with end-to-end processes and public cloud competitors.
- Experience hiring, developing, maintaining and scaling a team of product managers.
- Experience with unified customer experience, personalization, and integrated AI/ML solutions.
- Ability to function independently and collaboratively as part of a team under optimized timelines.
- Willingness and ability to put hands-on experience to use as an individual contributor as needed, while scaling the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with business and technical audiences.
- Define the product vision and strategy for Google Cloud's end-to-end sales force automation capabilities. - Design and lead a multi -year roadmap, balancing short and long -term goals and investments to scale globally, while facilitating timely decision-making across a broad network of stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams. - Engage regularly as a trusted advisor with business leaders to understand and define their strategy, business processes, pain points and priorities to inform product strategy, while providing transparency into roadmap and managing expectations. - Partner closely with Engineering, UX, Enterprise Architecture, and other internal Google teams to drive product and delivery success, while attracting, developing, and maintaining an excellent team of Product Managers. - Analyze and understand competitors and industry trends to advance our products and drive innovation.