- Identify and assist in sourcing new data to support Verifications for our verifier community. Develop solutions to source the data and maintain products and services through their lifecycle.
- Support existing data contributors by identifying and developing new enhancements and value added services.
- Increase effectiveness in data onboarding through collaboration on improvements with our operations and fulfillment teams.
- Support product/service sales processes by assisting Product Mkt in the development of marketing materials, presentations, and brochures.
- Support management on issues related to strategy, corporate reporting, etc.
- Market Opportunities: Discover opportunities in the market by working with our enterprise and local vertical product managers, tracking legislative and regulatory changes and evaluating/prioritizing opportunities.
- Market Definition: Map needs with new target markets and analyze the market segments to actively pursue. Ensure that the targeted segments are large enough to support the current and future business of the product and the product's position along with other Equifax Verification Services products.
- Support prioritization of new data partners through a Steering Committee.
- Business Plan/Case: Perform an objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment. Articulate what you learned in the market and quantify the risk, including a financial model.
- Product Roadmap: Illustrate the vision and key phases of deliverables that enable a quick MVP and on-going improvements.
- Product Profitability: In collaboration with Sales, Finance, Account Management and Operations, monitor and analyze key performance indicators to determine how well the product is performing in the market, how it impacts the company operations, and ultimately, how it contributes to profit. Recommend product adjustments as needed.
- Work with Client Deal Team, Alliances, Pricing, Finance and Legal to execute new agreements that enable access to new data sources.
- Business Knowledge - Uses knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others to improve own work and the work of less experienced colleagues; Builds and maintains an understanding of industry trends and uses knowledge to identify factors that differentiate Equifax from its competitors
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Applies a new perspective on existing solutions to solve complex problems, analyzing multiple sources of information; Makes decisions within guidelines and policies that impact a range of customer, operational, process, or project activities
- Influence - Explains complex or sensitive information and works to build support and agreement; Works with others to achieve results and proactively address sources of conflict and emotion with focus on the best solution for Equifax
- Execution - Develops work plans for short-term assignments of moderate complexity, typically contained within own function; Consistently delivers projects on time and against key metrics, despite obstacles or uncertainty
- Customer Value Creation - Demonstrates a solid understanding of customers' perspectives to advocate for customer needs and gain commitment for the resources needed to meet those needs; Pro-actively identifies, recommends, and implements value-added solutions to strengthen relationships with customers, providing insights on downstream outcomes and recommending alternative solutions to customers when their requests are not in their best interests
- Development - Capitalizes on new and challenging opportunities as critical learning and growth experiences, delegating familiar work to create a supportive learning environment and help others develop new skills; Provides behaviorally-oriented performance feedback to others without hesitation, even when the feedback is difficult to deliver
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 7+ years experience in B2B or B2C software product management role/sales/marketing in a complex business environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with direct reports, peers, managers, and senior management within and across organizational lines, as well as with clients, prospective clients, partners and prospective partners.
- Track record of successfully delivering high quality projects on time in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment.
- Adjust well to changing situations (e.g., different management styles, new methods, systems and procedures) and priorities within the business and the marketplace
- Strong analytical skills as evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats