Reporting to the Vice-President Client Services & Professional Services he/she will be a key player on the Audatex Canada team, responsible for all aspects of the total loss solutions portfolio both from the product roadmap and deliverables but also from the data oversight, sales support, training and implementation perspectives. The Product Management - Director is responsible for and measured on the revenue, penetration, profitability, innovation, and strategic value of his or her product portfolio. In this role he/she will use his/her in-depth experience to identify and articulate key insights about customers and their pain points. The Product Management- Director will need to maintain executive presence and will use his/her outstanding communication skills to positively position Audatex’s value proposition against its competitors. This is a key collaborative function that works closely with sales, marketing, engineering, and senior management.
Essential duties and responsibilities
The Product Management- Director will be directly or indirectly responsible for all aspect of the total loss offering. Including:
- Being a leader & contributing to ongoing total loss product roadmap development
- Managing total loss products through their entire product life cycle
- Supporting product sales and professional services teams
- Being a strong customer advocate and an excellent communicator
- Championing the adherence to timelines, product performance and goals
The responsibilities include identification and analysis of industry trends, competitive analysis, development of product and product line strategy, managing product research, data and prototyping, developing product business cases and defining products through requirements selection, documentation and clarification with discussion and active debate. Moreover, this position will be responsible for executing product development by providing ongoing prioritization and trade-off decisions and for launching products, including the development and delivery of product messaging and (working with our marketing team) sales and marketing collateral. The person will be expected to establish deep relationships with key customers and their executive to stay connected with their needs and will be deriving key insights for customer groups within target markets.
The ideal candidate will be an action oriented and proactive problem solver and visionary who is able to work with minimal direction and capable of taking 20 percent of input and delivering 80 percent of output. A successful total loss solutions product owner/director at Audatex Canada will not only own the total loss suite of solutions but also the various partnerships to ensure Audatex solutions maintain a high value proposition and competitive edge.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 7 years experience in the total loss/salvage process
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous products and initiatives, with strong success stories
- Superior leadership skills, with the ability to keep teams motivated and focused on delivering results
- Experience working with external agencies and service providers, including creative direction
- Demonstrated expertise and success using agile software development
- Self-starter with excellent requirements triage skills
- Demonstrated meeting facilitation skills with the ability to incorporate input from individuals with diverse backgrounds and personality types
- Executive presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding presentation skills
- Travel is estimated at 60%
- Technologically proficient with MS Office