Allocadia caters to an underserved market segment where a clear market opportunity exists to become a dominant Martech player delivering value to CMOs and marketing teams. We are building out our Product Management and Design function to further our vision by creating new products that will drive our next wave of product-led growth.
Allocadia is already an established leader in its category with 100+ enterprise companies trusting our platform to build marketing plans, manage marketing investments and measure results & business impact. We count several leading B2B and B2C companies as our customers with Salesforce, Cisco, Zendesk, Box, LinkedIn, Gap, Unilever, Visa and Hasbro as an example. Allocadia has bagged several industry awards and analyst recognition including Gartner Cool Vendor for CRM Marketing Applications, MarTech Breakthrough Awards, DMN Marketing Company of the Year, Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award and earned a spot on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list.
As Director, Product you will partner closely with the CPO and the executive team to define the product vision and strategy. You will be on a mission to develop a world-class product team and culture, define best practice processes and drive execution to create customer value and products that are loved by our customers. You will have the opportunity to take on career-defining work to both have an impact on the industry as well as propel your career forward.
What we have to offer
- Allocadia offers a great culture guided by our core values #RunTogether, #RuntoWin, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy. You will join a group of kind and passionate people collaborating to build a world class company.
- We will work with you to create the right environment where you will be empowered and setup for success so you can be at your very best.
- We are located in the beautiful downtown Vancouver, BC if you want to work out of our office. But it is you and what you bring to the table that really counts and so we are open to remote work from Canada or USA.
What you’ll be doing
- Be responsible for and hold accountability for defining and delivering the product vision and strategy
- Provide strategic assessment, insight into direction, and market analysis for the product portfolio
- Successfully lead and develop high performing product teams with relevant coaching
- Cultivate the right product culture and environment where innovation can thrive and where people can grow
- Work collaboratively with design, engineering and business stakeholders to create innovative solutions for customers and prospects
- Establish the right product discovery processes and techniques to build the right product for our customers in a lean and agile way.
- Solve the right problems with qualitative and quantitative research prioritizing building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives
- Build strong customer relationships through developing and maintaining high value solutions driving customer retention
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience and 3+ years leading product management teams with cloud-based products
- Demonstrated success and leadership in building a B2B SaaS product preferably in a product-led growth model
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Last but not the least an inspiring leader who is a missionary in the truest sense.