About the Role
We are looking to add a Director, Product to support our growth. This person will work closely with our Chief Product Officer to implement strategic initiatives, lead and manage the Lead Product Managers in our product groups, create scalable processes, define success metrics, and provide overall leadership. Dutchie has been a product-driven company since its inception and has grown to become a company known for innovative, thoughtful, and well executed product development. This Director will be tasked with not only carrying on that reputation, but taking it to the next level.
What You’ll Do...
- Partner with our Chief Product Officer to help define and implement the department’s strategy
- Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with scalability and long-term vision in mind
- Achieve customer success through a whole product approach: make our customers wildly successful by driving end-to-end initiatives that deliver high-impact, delightful products, in close collaboration with sales, customer success, and marketing
- Define the quantitative and qualitative outcomes that inform product prioritization and decision-making
- Partner with our sales and success teams to represent product vision and roadmap in critical prospect and customer conversations
- Work cross functionally with other department leads to optimize processes
- Create and manage scalable processes across teams and department
- Lead, manage, and mentor Lead Product Managers of product groups
- Deeply understand the needs and problems of our customers and their end-users
- Be an expert on our product, market, and competitors
- Lead cross-functional team across research, design, and development to design, test, and pilot products
- Analyze the user impact of product features and define key metrics for success
What You Bring…
- 10+ years of product management experience, 5+ years in product leadership
- Experience driving large and sophisticated initiatives, end-to-end, from research to launch.
- People development and influencing skills; able to build and drive extended and virtual teams
- Thought leadership and the ability to innovate in our approach to product development.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Track record of creating and managing scalable processes in a high-growth environment
- Expert knowledge of modern product management concepts and techniques
- Experience owning or partnering with others to drive organizational design
- Ability to to flawlessly communicate with various teams and departments.