The Director, Product DevOps and IT Operations is responsible for managing and supporting our extensive cloud-based infrastructure. This position will also work closely with engineering, services, and IT teams across the company to deploy, manage and maintain a highly secure environment that spans multiple v data centers as well as on-premise equipment. The Director, Product DevOps and IT Operations will work in a complex, fast-paced
environment with a focus on ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with our internal stakeholders.
- Function as a subject matter expert to projects and implementations regarding DevOps & Cloud Architecture with AWS.
- Strategize, plan and manage all processes related to continuous integration, continuous delivery, and process automation.
- Enforce strict compliance and security requirements in accordance with HIPAA regulations and best practices while powering Evariant customer facing systems.
- Lead development of automated deployment and monitoring of cloud infrastructure, web applications, Salesforce packages and APIs including microservices management.
- Lead teams that support and monitoring of the production environment and enterprise IT operations.
- Lead data operations team managing healthcare data intake from over 1,200 health system, top marketing and claims data vendors
- Collaborate with Architects, DevOps Engineers, Engineering Managers, Product Managers and Engineers across the organization to deliver a comprehensive solution.
- Evaluate new tools and technologies through POCs and propose solutions for implementation.
- Ensure the continual functioning of mission critical operations.
- Maintain security and privacy of the information systems equipment.
- Lead teams providing 24x7 technical support for the production environment. Participate in an on-call schedule. Weekend and after hours work as needed.
- Customer focused, ability to work as a peer with other departments and teams.
- Monitor large scale environments and conduct capacity and security modeling.
- Implement policies and procedures for Operations.
- 5-7 + years of experience in managing DevOp or Enterprise Technology Operations.
- BS/BA in Computer Science preferred.
- Significant experience designing, deploying, and supporting production cloud environments in AWS ecosystem (including EC2, VPC, RDS, ELB, EBS, S3).
- Impressive proficiency with Linux is needed.
- Linux and Windows Server Administration/System Management/Automation.
- Apache Hadoop, Cloudera, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Amazon AWS, EC2, IAM, RDS, management.
- Virtualization and Container technologies; VMWare, OpenStack, Docker.
- Salt, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Jenkins, CI & Build & Deploy technologies.
- Strong understanding of networking and infrastructure architecture.
- HIPAA, SOC 2 or other compliance audit experience.
- Experience with Nexpose Rapid7, LogRhythm SIEM, a plus.