ProAg, a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, is positioned as a financially strong and well-capitalized insurer with an AM Best rating of A++. With more than 90 years of service to our agents & insureds, we stand committed to continuing the principles that ProAg was founded on: Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Service.
- Develop product strategies and development initiatives that support the organization’s strategy and objectives. Within the first 30 days, you will understand the company’s strategic plan as it relates to product development.
- Within the first 90 days, you will identify gaps in current product life cycles and begin building out a plan for executing existing and new product life cycles. Leading both a product development team as well as cross functional teams, you will set expectations and integrate the teams and yourself into the organization.
The ideal candidate for the Director, Product Development position will have demonstrated success in the primary areas of focus and responsibility.
- Experience – Ideally, the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in insurance, financial services and/or agriculture is a must!
- Minimum of ten years of relevant experience in product development or related experience
- Minimum of six years of leadership experience
- Communicate and lead both horizontally and vertically throughout the organization to leverage internal resources and drive internal discipline.
- Enjoy creative solutions and pushing the boundaries while being analytical and data driven through setting new standards, being part of thought leadership and having the autonomy to build products that are customer centric, value add and profit focused.