Not Specified years
Posted 243 days ago
Reporting to SVP New Credit Solutions Development & Platforms, The Director, Product Incubation will join the Global Credit Product Development team to take key concepts into pilot testing. This includes working closely with the VP, Product Experience & Design to drive prototyping, leveraging internal and external technologies and developing user experience and interfaces for new solutions in line with the overall product strategy.
• Drives development of new products in anticipation of or response to customer needs, market trends, and competitive opportunities
• Drives rapid prototyping, iterative design and delivery for a suite of MasterCard products and/or services
• Validates technical delivery and ensures that output complies with the product requirements and is fit-for-purpose
• Integrates new requirements into existing product and service solutions leveraging project management skills and product development expertise
• Design with an appropriate balance of optimizing business objectives & user engagement, in close partnership with product managers.
• Work with the broader development team, including ideation lead, experience and user design, product developers, technology, or services owners.
• Troubleshoot with development partners during the design/build/test/launch cycle. Ensure that designs are effectively translated into the software builds.
• Strong end to end experience skills, to ensure market readiness for pilot stage of product development
• Leads interfacing with Solutions Architects and technical developers to translate product requirements into technical specifications ensuring mutual understanding and minimizing time and cost to market
• Leverages research, data to provide recommendations on go/no go commercialization plans coming out pilot and/or any specific enhancement recommendations
• Ensure appropriate use of and compliance with the PME process
• Experience in overseeing the rapid prototyping for regional/local digital solutions
• Experience and strength in project management leading to product development and commercialization
• Experience conducting product demonstrations and presenting compelling product propositions to internal stakeholder and external customers and industry events
• Strong track record at synthesizing products and services from multiple functional areas into value propositions that align with regional or local customer needs
• Demonstrated track record in leveraging research and data analytics to drive insight and product concepts / design.
• Experienced in leading user centered design activities from experience strategy to wireframes through to validation and development.
• Ability to deliver end to end design that transcends, form factors and delivery channels.
• Excellence and balance between strategic thinking hands on execution
• Strong execution track record of seeing conceptual designs through to products that launched to positive end user feedback & adoption