Not Specified years
Posted 241 days ago
The Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS) team is responsible for product management and innovative product and service development to address evolving risk and security needs for all of MasterCard’s various customer segments.
As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions Team leads the development and creation of innovative solutions focused on ensuring the methods used to verify cardholders and users are secure and user friendly. The candidate will partner with technology, product and regional teams to lead the development, commercialization, launch and scale of Mastercard’s new identity products
• Do you have a passion for security in the context of digital payments and beyond payments?
• Are you ready to develop and deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to interact in an ever evolving digital ecosystem?
• Are you motivated to drive market change?
• Lead Identity Solutions product initiatives, especially focused on new product initiative that has a broad scope within digital payments and digital identity
• Work hand-in-hand with business development and regional teams
• Develop new products and product enhancements to anticipate and/or respond to customers’ needs, market trends and competitive threats
• Own key vertical/features of the ID Assist product roadmap and strategy, partnering with the Digital Identity product development team to deliver the best overall proposition
•Work closely with other product teams within and outside of Identity Solutions such as Masterpass, MDES, Identity Check etc. to assess how ID Assist capabilities could play a role
• Utilize market research and conduct opportunity assessments to validate new ideas and concepts
• Interface with technical platform owners to help translate product requirements ensuring mutual understanding and minimizing time to market
• Develop and drive execution of go-to-market plan with regional teams.
• Work with regional teams to establish and manage pipeline for product line.
• Ensure KPI’s, product documentation, training, etc. is completed as product transitions from ‘development’ to ‘run’ phase of life cycle.
All about You
• Demonstrable experience in product conceptualization, design and commercialization
• Proven experience and in-depth knowledge of authentication, fraud prevention, and security technologies.
• Passion and understanding of user authentication technologies.
• Working knowledge of mobile, e-Commerce technologies and Digital Identity concepts
• Understanding of payments and payment processing.
• Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners
• Strong cross functional leader with ability to drive tangible results with business partners
• Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Successful track record engaging at senior levels in organization and with customers
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA preferred.