Not Specified years
Posted 236 days ago
• Mastercard is looking for a talented and experienced technical product manager to join its Global Bundling team
• In this role, you will be leading a highly agile and cross-functional team of analysts, engineers, and 3rd party integrators to build the digital integration platform and oversee the creation of APIs for various Mastercard products and services
• This product development team will have a diverse focus both in terms of geography and variety of technology challenge
• Are you a talented product developer with a passion for technology development and innovation?
• Do you enjoy fast paced, dynamic environments and strong sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
The Director of Digital Platforms and Bundling will be responsible for driving and executing against one the organization’s top priorities. The role will be responsible for new products and platforms in anticipation of or response to customer needs, market trends, and competitive opportunities. The Director must have domain knowledge in solution based selling, product bundling and technical leadership in areas related to APIs and application integration. The position plays a critical role in driving the differentiation within the issuer, merchant, and acceptance community resulting in better relationships, preference and revenue for Mastercard products and services.
• As the Product owner of the Bundling digital integration platform, you will lead the requirements definition and manage the review of functional and technical requirements with other internal and external product managers, project managers and technology staff
• Provide technical and project management support to ensure the development and implementation of applications and APIs for Sales Enablement, Customer Delivery, Integration and Customer support work streams
• Lead the development activities with 3rd party integrators and training of vendor technology to MasterCard staff
• Communicate the impact of potential system changes on the customers and partners, and on related internal systems
• Document and manage changes in scope for escalation and coordinate resolutions for issues that occur throughout the project life-cycle
• Ensure development objectives are accomplished, user testing is performed, and customer or internal stakeholder notification is developed in a timely fashion
• Ensure appropriate capacity planning, performance tuning, and load testing of systems to meet expected business growth
All About You
• Strong product development discipline; able to manage for differentiation, consumer experience, quality, and economics
• Able to architect integrated solutions by combining MasterCard’s products and services in ways that meet the customer’s key strategic needs.
• Strong knowledge of application architecture, including integration with security systems, data architecture, physical infrastructure, and operational processes
• Experience integrating both batch and real-time data interfaces
• Knowledge of Java, J2EE, Web Services (REST, SOAP), API Gateway, ESB, Integration patterns, Security standards, Multi-tiered Web application deployment and Payment domain knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science preferred