This Director, Product Development for Content Discovery and Homepage will lead efforts to define the end-to-end content discovery experience from homepage to viewing for TV, mobile and web applications.
• Minimum 8 years of experience developing and managing multiple different products at scale, delivering excellent customer experiences and measurable business impact
• Specific experience of usage tracking and evaluation of user experiences (e.g. through AB testing, MVT, journey mapping, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills to evaluate a wide range of detailed information, clearly identifying the pertinent points to determine coherent approaches to problems
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with a demonstrable ability to manage a vast array of information and work on multiple work streams
• A passion for internet-delivered TV and the potential to do more with it for customers. Experience of working within the digital TV industry in a product/technology related role or related discipline would be a significant benefit
• A solid technical understanding that will enable you to have technical conversations and to know when to challenge developers and ask pertinent questions
• A team player who is willing to share responsibilities, confer with others, help others do their jobs, lead work streams where necessary
• High degree of software literacy and comfort with various project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello or similar as well as analytics software
• Understanding of software development concepts and familiarity with Agile or Continuous Integration methodology - able to think holistically while building and learning iteratively
• Product or program management experience for large media or digital video sites a plus
• College degree in a related field preferred
• Experience converting business ideas and research into well-thought-out and timely product releases with an emphasis on customer value, revenue and performance
• Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications with proven ability to work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, Operations & Engineering Leadership to foster shared ownership of product deliverables and shape and refine market specific agendas
•A passion for digital products and services including but not limited to streaming video, social media, interactive television, gaming, etc.
• An understanding of the television industry including business models, trends, and ecosystem of companies that comprise it.49650BR