O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 242 days ago
• The Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS) team is responsible for product management and innovative development of products and services to address the evolving risk and security needs of all of Mastercard’s various customer segments.
• The ESS team was established with the responsibility to safeguard all aspects of safety and security in payments and have made great strides with new products, services and standards, positively impacting all aspects of our current and future payment eco-system.
• The key focus of the responsibilities of this role include the following:
o Product management P&L responsibility and year-over-year target growth objectives for existing products
o Identifying and addressing customer and market needs and translating needs into product solutions
o Lead and execute strategic projects with key cross-functional stakeholders, demonstrating solid budgeting, forecasting and tactical planning expertise.
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Do you have a track record of “getting things done” in a large corporate environment?
• Are you innovative and comfortable with thoughtful risk-taking?
• Drive product strategies, business plans and product roadmaps, clearly defining product value proposition and/or gaps and opportunities.
• Leveraging product management disciplines, manage the build and go-to market execution of prioritized new capabilities.
• Conduct market research, customer and market segmentation and product management pricing methodologies.
• Work with cross-functional regional, business and support teams to drive customer adoption and provide subject matter expertise to ensure local sales activities and objectives are incorporated and aligned into a global view.
• Knowledge of card industry dispute processing concepts and practices.
• Knowledge of regulatory rules and procedures specific to chargebacks, arbitration and compliance case filing.
• Ability to comprehend proposed regulatory changes and conceptualize how they may impact customer base; disrupt or enhance existing product revenue lines – short or long term; and impact existing product technology solutions (may require internal accommodating development effort).
• Applied experience creating financial business case justifications in support of business concept solutions.
• Ability to promote business case recommendation and obtain acceptance and buy-in from key stakeholders and senior management.
• Face to face interaction with key customers segments in conjunction with market research activities.
• Generates new and innovative product solutions that support corporate or product/segment strategy and initiatives.
All About You
• Demonstrated success in product management and product development.
• Proven expertise in budgeting, forecasting and delivering strong P&L growth results.
• In-depth knowledge of payments industry and payments processing.
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to manage integrated product solutions spanning multiple channels/segments (i.e., issuer, acquirer, merchant, cardholder, local, regional, global).
• Experience with facilitating and coordinating major product and strategic development initiatives for a global organization.
• Self-motivated with a track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.