As an online-led retailer, product content is core to delivering a superior experience from inspiration, to shopping all the way through fulfillment. The Director, Product Content is responsible for product content strategy and delivery across all YDesign Group’s brands.
- Lead a team in the production of product specific descriptions, data/specifications and images while maintaining uniform brands experience and consistency.
- Ensure the team meets internal client’s needs in terms of timeliness and quality.
- Identify enhancements to data standards, systems, processes and partnerships to deliver the “best in modern design”.
- Manage several resources/third party agencies used to augment the output of the team and meet our new products and data enhancement needs.
- Maintain an effective QA process to ensure product content is accurate, up to date and supports an engaging-incomparable customer experience.
- Develop and scale onboarding, training, and processes that optimize team performance and engagement.
- Participate in the development of annual budget including headcount plan and other expenses, and manage expenses to the plan.
- Detail and process oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strategic mindset with the ability to implement tactically
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and build organizational partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Loves design and has passion about being part of this company
- Experience managing third-party vendors and outside resources
- Experience in e-commerce or retail environments
- Minimum of 5 years experience in team management with a proven ability to create high-performance, proactive organizations
- Minimum of 3 years experience in project/program management
- BA or equivalent.