Position Description Overview
First Data is looking for a Digital Marketing Channel Director for our Partner Marketing team. Primary responsibilities are to drive revenue through creating and executing lead generation and digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in developing, deploying and analyzing digital marketing campaigns as well as experience in overall marketing campaign execution and lead generation. The position will manage content on our Financial Institution microsites and landing pages, develop email marketing and online advertising campaigns, and provide other digital assets and toolkits to our partners. Responsible for weekly reporting and measurement of site traffic, leads and revenue generated through digital marketing campaigns. In addition to digital responsibilities, the positon will manage other traditional marketing tactics like events and trade shows, collateral creation and distribution and development of sales enablement tools.
- Digital Lead Generation Strategy: Own and drive digital strategy for financial institution marketing programs.
- Reporting/Marketing Analytics: Own all digital marketing analytics/reporting for the partnership, showing the effectiveness of our digital marketing initiatives.
- Collateral Development: Work with vendors and internal creative services to develop marketing collateral targeting SMB's. Knowledge of design programs and printing a plus.
- Project Management/Client Facing: Great project management skills and ability to interface with clients on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, marketing, or similar field
- 3+ years of professional digital marketing experience.
- 5-7+ years of developing traditional marketing campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to perform under the pressure and optimize the team's resources to attain the business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with diverse groups of people at all levels inside and outside the organization.
- General knowledge of all aspects of Digital and Social Media, including social account management, paid media, email marketing, SEO/SEM and web best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Google analytics, data, optimizations and reporting.
- Strong sense of design and layout across all platforms.
- Knowledge of design applications and great eye for creative is a must.
- Strong knowledge of WorkFront, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Eloqua and the latest marketing technologies desired.
- Passion for results and data-driven decision-making in the digital marketing field.