Due to rapid growth of our Process Risk and Controls practice and the evolving risk landscape of our clients, RSM is seeking a highly motivated director to lead teams of risk advisory professionals in addressing our clients' risk mitigation requirements.
As a director you will be part of our executive team, and as such, you'll need to:
- Draw upon your demonstrated technical, industry and risk advisory knowledge to become a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Effectively manage, motivate and mentor multidisciplinary teams to work as a cohesive, client-centric unit in delivering high-quality solutions to sophisticated clients
- Leverage your existing network and personal brand in the marketplace to drive growth for the risk advisory practice; including: identifying and securing new opportunities.
- Oversee a diverse book of business, maintaining overall responsibility for the profitability, effective delivery and engagement risk of all client related work within the portfolio
- Manage multiple client projects simultaneously, while providing leadership on proposal opportunities and ongoing internal initiatives
- Recruit and retain future leaders of the firm. Leverage your experience and expertise to advance the professional aspirations and skills of your colleagues.
- Model the core RSM values of respect, integrity, teamwork, excellence and stewardship in all interactions with clients and team members
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business, accounting or related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working as an internal auditor or controls specialist, with a minimum of 5 years at a public accounting or professional services firm.
- Strong business acumen - including significant experience with internal audit/SOX risk and control assessments in industrial products and/or consumer products sector.
- Applicable certification (e.g., CPA, CIA, CMA)
- Recent successful experience in cultivating new business and related market-facing activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Advanced written, verbal and presentation skills, including interaction with members of senior management
- Ability to travel to meet client needs).
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.