Boca Raton, FL
Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
Less than 5 years
Posted 77 days ago
The LSS MBB is a certified and experienced professional change agent responsible for training, leading and executing strategic projects following a rigorous and methodical LSS DMAIC and DFSS process.
The MBB serves as a mentor of Black Belts and is responsible for the training and development of Blue and Green Belts candidates, including the recruitment and assessment of internal resources to be trained. The MBB has advance expertise in statistical analysis and its application to business process improvement. The MBB will be assigned highly complex and cross functional projects with high visibility and impact to the operations and revenue growth of the company. The MBB’s interaction with organizational leadership typically stimulates management thinking by posing new ways of doing things and challenges status quo by demonstrating successful application of new methodologies. The ideal candidate will be analytical, result and process driven by nature, have a desire and passion for continuous improvements and development of LSS candidates.
• Mentors Black Belts as needed on the application and utilizations of LSS tools.
• Responsible for developing the training material and deliver training for Lean Six Sigma Programs, including Awareness, Lean, Blue and Green Belt.
• Assessment and selection of internal candidates to participate in LSS training.
• Evaluate feasibility and fit of proposed LSS projects for internal candidates attending training.
• Conduct and facilitate Kaizen events for critical initiatives.
• Performs complex statistical analysis using statistical tools (i.e. Minitab).
• Mentor internal Blue and Green Belts through the course of their projects to its final certification.
• Lead and manage strategic 6 Sigma projects (DMAIC, DFSS, etc), responsible for the opportunity assessment, project creation, management, reporting, implementation, and control.
• Develops a network of experts in the business.
• Responsible to drive continuous improvement (CI) within designated areas.
• Ability to effectively manage people and projects with cross functional departments.
• Build and maintain strong network and relationship with internal customers to foster and gain their buy-in to 6 Sigma projects.
• Finds application opportunities for Six Sigma breakthrough strategy and tools, especially advance statistical analysis, VOC, Value Stream mapping and problem solving methodologies.
“Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW”
• BS Engineering, Business Administration or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
• Must have at least 2 years of Master Black-Belt practicing experience.
• Accredited for leading and completing at least 10 Six Sigma projects (DMAIC, DFSS or equivalent) with over $5M in certified savings (hard savings).
• A minimum 2 years’ experience of being responsible for providing training to Green or Black Belts.
• Computer/Software: Microsoft VISIO, Minitab
• Certified Master Black Belt Required
• Must have both functional and technical skills needed to manage and measure work
• Must be able to provide training to local personnel in new strategies and tools (mainly LSS tools).
• Business Acumen - has demonstrated business knowledge and ability to display the linkage between projects and desired business results.
• Change Leadership - demonstrated performance as a change agent.
• Communication - Must be viewed has an effective communicator with all audiences throughout the organization.
• Customer advocacy - demonstrated understanding that both internal and external customers are the recipients of processes and the final judge of product or service quality.
• Self-motivated, have initiative, and have a positive personality.
• Project Management - demonstrated ability to manage projects from scope, requirements, resources, timeline, and variance perspectives. Knowledge of project management fundamentals and experience managing projects are essential.
• Result Oriented - demonstrated performance in delivering results and keeping commitments. Expected to get tangible financial results.
• Technical Aptitude - required to collect and analyze data for determining an improvement strategy.
• Team Player and Leader - demonstrated ability to lead, work with teams, be part of a team, and understand team dynamics.