Position: Director Process Engineering
Location: Midvale, UT, United States
Duration: Full time
The client know their valued Team Members are key to their shared success. They have a culture of safety and a commitment to compliance. Their Vision & Legacy statement outlines their vision for ensuring perpetual success. It includes a commitment to providing opportunities for people to do things that they never dreamed possible.They are currently seeking a Senior Leader to create value in their unique business model. This individual will understand, define, explore, design and execute complex transportation and equipment issues in the United States and Canada.
- This is a senior level position, and requires more than 10 years of related experience.
- An undergraduatedegree in Engineering is required; MBA preferred.
- Experience and/or a background in application engineering, process engineering, or industrial engineering required
- Must have demonstrated expertise in evaluating, valuing, purchasing and sale of large packages of heavy equipment in the rail, trucking, marine and refinery/powerplant sectors.
- Understanding of ?Total Cost of Ownership? principle
- Ability to determine Value-Life-Term-Residual of mobile equipment
- Understanding of latest trends in equipment technology
- The successful candidate must have a deep understanding of the complexities of interstate transportation, including federal and state/city/local regulations and the unique requirements for transportation of oil & gas products, chemicals, environmental waste, and a variety of similar materials and products. Modes of mobiletransportation include rail, truck, marine, and yellow equipment.
- Experience structuring commercial relationships
- Broad industry knowledge and contacts
- Some travelrequired
The Client offers competitive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan, paid time off and opportunities for growth.