As Director/Principal, you will lead the development of our retailer/brand attribution and incrementality methodologies, and help RMN grow our share of marketing budgets with retail clients. You will be the go-to authority on all things attribution and incrementality – online, online-to-offline, and cross-device, so RMN can effectively monetize on value delivered. You will partner cross-functionally with RMN’s Product, Operations and Business Analytics teams to guide the front-line Sales organization in successfully articulating value from RMN offerings. You will be a hands-on problem-solver with strong business savvy, who can work cross-functionally to champion ideas.
Knowledge of online tag management platforms and experience with 3rd party datasets for identity matching (device graphs, deterministic, probabilistic, etc.) is essential.
Sound interesting?Want to know more?Read on!
Who You Are
- You have deep understanding of attribution with 3-5 years of hands-on experience in digital attribution analytics domain
- You have implemented A/B test design methodologies to measure attribution and incrementality in cross-device and omni-channel settings, using first and third-party data sets
- You have familiarity with Ad Tech industry trends, with deep knowledge of digital attribution partners like Placed, PlaceIQ, Commerce Signals, LiveRamp, Adometry and others, in addition to experience with online tag management platforms like Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc
- You have experience synthesizing independently generated data points into a cohesive analysis, and clearly communicate the results of complex analyses to a wide audience in a credible fashion, including senior leadership
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to cultivate productive working relationships and influence at all levels of the organization
- You are comfortable presenting attribution and incrementality methodologies and test results to C and VP level contacts at retail organizations
- You love working in a high-energy environment with a dedication to excellence
- You are willing to travel for customer meetings (30%)
What You'll Do
- Provide leadership on build-out of attribution methodology, reporting and packaging of insights to reinforce value of RMN offerings
- Establish critical success metrics, collaborate with team members on data gathering, and translate analysis to client-specific recommendations
- Participate on client calls with our Sales team and attribution partners, to explain (in simple terms) the attribution methodology, test plans and recommendations
- Aggregate attribution study results and the success of using each methodology. Work closely with the B2B marketing team to develop a library of best-in-class case studies that Sales can include in their “tool box”
- Periodically train and empower Sales on attribution concepts, so the team is articulate on key facets of attribution
- Identify any gaps in data and metrics, and work with Product, Content, Data, and Analytics teams to improve the tracking process, and the reporting of related metrics.