From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company's future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the Job
Reporting to the VP, Global Operations, the Director, Global Pricing & Licensing is primarily responsible for directing and executing the end-to-end pricing strategy & operations for McAfee's enterprise business, including price setting, licensing models, price promotions/packaging and customer and partner discounting. You will play a key role in shaping the future direction and growth of McAfee's pricing & licensing operations. You'll be an experienced pricing and licensing executive focused on strategy and execution. This is based in Plano, TX.
- Lead the pricing function, working collaboratively to develop and implement Pricing strategies across Product, Finance and GTM (Go to Market) teams
- Interact with the senior leadership team to determine pricing strategy, priorities, and to provide regular visibility of progress
- Coordinate teams to align priorities with revenue goals
- Run pricing analyses to inform pricing strategy for new, renew and upsell/cross-sell offerings
- Conduct and commission end-user pricing studies, including competitive market positioning and price elasticity analyses
- Lead the definition of cloud pricing in support of customers transitioning from on-prem business models to subscription business models
- Develop global pricing, as well as any localized or vertical pricing approaches, such as multi-currency
- Maximize revenue by partnering with the product and finance organization to deliver margin goals for the field, developing expansion GTM motions, within strategic parameters, and improving end-user and partner discounting over time
- Support deal desk in carrying out deal profitability analyses and optimizing deal structures
- Develop and implement inbound and outbound licensing strategy, both short term and long term
- Develop and implement strategic buying programs across McAfee's extensive enterprise product portfolio
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred
- Your background includes 7 – 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing pricing and licensing strategies for B2B software companies
- Your passion for people management includes 3+ years of experience including direct reports
- Your background includes 5+ years of relevant Director or Executive managerial experience
- History of presenting recommendations and getting buy-in from senior executives
- Exceptional presentation skills, concise and fluent in communication
- Approximately 10-15% domestic/international travel may be required.