We are looking for a Director of Sales who will be responsible for generating VIP revenue; this includes box suite, season tickets, some hospitality events and other revenue-generating programs as added to portfolio of menu items to sell.
- Sell Premium Seating to new customers and responsible for renewing contracts for existing customers. Budget requirements are set for the Director on new business sales; renewal rate is the responsibility of the Director.
- Develops and executes Business Plan for the VIP Premium Seat Program including: pricing, advertising/marketing, expense outline, etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationships in keeping with standards of the VIP Experience.
- Overall management and quality control of VIP Club operation in conjunction with General Management.
- Act as venue liaison with local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, Chambers of Commerce, Meeting Planners Associations, and like type organizations.
- Develop and manage operating expense budget and adhere to budget parameters.
- Responsible for client entertainment at events.
- Assist in negotiation with internal and external vendors pertaining to the premium Seat Program under the direction of the General Manager.
- Management of ticket distribution to VIPs.
- Responsible for collection of accounts receivable for VIP Program.
- Secure promotional and advertising materials for department including: brochures, website information page, e-cards, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Business categories, Communications, or like field.
- Three to Five years direct business to business sales experience, preferably in season seats, sponsorship, media or sports marketing sales.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work as a team member
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills required
- Organized and detail oriented