A leadership position grounded in a firm commitment to providing a superior entertainment experience to our guests and guidance and development for the Premium Seating sales team. As the Director of Premium Seating Sales, you are counted on to generate revenue through new and exciting Premium Experience revenue streams while always attracting new customers and retaining existing ones. You are someone who can be counted on to grow and develop a strong VIP Services team and is committed to the growth and development of the Los Angeles region venues. You are a senior sales expert committed to enhancing the guest experience, growing the Premium Seating program and creating leaders in our organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Sell Premium Seating to new customers and responsible for renewing contracts for existing customers. Budget requirements are set for the Manager, monthly.
- Develops and executes Business Plan for the Premium Seating Program including: pricing, advertising/marketing, expense outline, etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationships in keeping with standards of a Premium Experience.
- Act as venue liaison with local Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, Chambers of Commerce, Meeting Planners Associations, and like type organizations.
- Develop and manage operating expense budget and adhere to budget parameters.
- Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
- Responsible for facilitating on-site premium seat program operations and client entertainment at most concerts/events.
- Assist in negotiation with internal and external vendors pertaining to the Premium Seating Program under the direction of the General Manager.
- Responsible for collection of accounts receivable for Premium Seating Program.
- Secure promotional and advertising materials for department including: brochures, website information page, e-cards, etc.
- Directly oversees the sales coordinator and is responsible for their growth and development inside of the Premium Seating program.
In addition to the performance of essential job functions, the Sales Manager will be evaluated on the following qualities
- Punctuality and Attendance
- Attitude and Teamwork
- Job Skills / Productivity
- Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Adherence to Company Policies
- Working Relationships
What You’ll Need:
- College degree and 3+ years of experience in a sales role
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Strong commitment to empowering leaders in the organization
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent working style and desire to own and drive business performance improvements
- Ability to clearly communicate and work effectively with all levels and functions of HOBE organization
- Prior experience in Hospitality & or Entertainment Industry
- Competitive compensation and bonus plans
- Professional career development
- Additional benefits