$80K — $100K *
The position is responsible for marketing and ‘selling in’ various patient engagement and educational digital programs within a selected territory/region to both current clients and new physician offices, specialty provider groups, and health systems. Travel will be Required
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creatively execute sales activities for assigned territory to meet business objectives.
• Prospecting new customers including in-person, email, and phone ‘cold call’ outreach.
• Develop strategies and enhance relationships with physician offices, specialty group practices and health systems in assigned territory – across all communication (phone, email, Skype/Webinar, In-person).
• Effective daily time management and logistics planning to conduct sales activities, balancing travel, presentations and outreach on daily basis.
• Constant follow-up to ensure effective and timely communication on all sales calls.
• Daily use of Salesforce.com to record all sales activity, prospect accounts and submit paperwork.
• Staying up-to-date on customer needs and the competitive landscape.
• Attend and staff PatientPoint booth at various regional / national trade shows throughout the year.
• Team collaboration: establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with teammates and internal support departments.
• Attend and participate effectively in territory, regional and national sales meetings.
• Communicate and collaborate with Regional VP / SVP on specified quarterly goals and achievements.
Characteristics needed to be successful in this position:
• An entrepreneurial “own the business” work ethic is critical
• Persuasive—A convincing communicator and presenter
• Self-Starter—Excels working independently
• Highly Organized— Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Goal Oriented—Possesses a winning competitive spirit
• Resourceful—Clever, industrious and adapts quickly
• Self-Assured—Exhibits and inspires confidence
• Integrity – Provides accurate information to customers and corporate personnel
• Strong Communicator – Exhibits very strong verbal and written communication skills
• Positive “Can Do” Attitude
• Professional – we are presenting to Doctors, Hospital marketers and Medical professionals and a demeanor of professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact is key
• Team Player – must be able to collaborate with other employees on projects
• Bachelor’s preferred degree or equivalent professional sales experience
• 2-6 years of outside sales experience; ideal candidate can provide goals and how he/she reached those goals consistently.
• Experience selling into provider medical practices is desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience in using Salesforce.com is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a base salary plus commissions very competitive pay structure and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan with matching company contribution, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.
Valid through: 11/4/2020
$70K — $90K + $80K bonus
$80K — $120K
2 days ago