Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Provide leadership for the preventative maintenance and upkeep of the plants and facilities equipment andrequiredsupplies to maximize uptime, minimize costs and meet health and safety regulatory standards.
- Safety Improvement
- Cost savings – Equipment upgrades / Automation
- Predictive maintenance programs
- Adapt machine and equipment design to plant and production conditions.
- Develop and implement systems and processes to increase overall equipment effectiveness. Researches and evaluates potential new equipment, processes, procedures,technologies and automation that may improve performance and/or cost. Maximize the standardization of equipment across all MWA plants.
- Long term capacity planning
- Equipment CAPEX management
- Create and/or lead training sessions for junior engineers andother departments regarding engineering function and problem solving techniques (6 sigma)
- People Development- LDP for engineers
- Support the New Product Development process from development hand-off to the plants through PPAP.
- New products delivered on time, on cost, on spec.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Degreed engineer- IE/ME/EE
- 5+ years of multi-site plant engineering
- Six SigmaBlack Belt
- Foundry experience #L