Director, Planning & Strategy
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Provides business planning and analysis support to the Large Corporate Markets, partnering with business leads to drive efficiencies for Sales & Relationship Management, while leading reporting and technology initiatives.
- Lead sales analysis, forecasting and reporting. Overall accountability for the regular reporting of information that meets the needs of the business. Provides insight and proposes improvement actions based on thorough analysis of the underlying data. Responsible for the operation of underlying systems in a controlled and cost efficient manner. Ensure integration with Operations, Product, and IT for the continuous assessment of data including any potential systems enhancements.
- Work with Sales and Relationship Management, to roll out technology initiatives/programs designed to improve sales execution and effectiveness, including Salesforce.com. Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support and training resources impacting Large Corporate Markets.
- Drive the process of content design and development of the operating plan including the creation of key measurements to support the progress of the business. Engage key partners, including Marketing and Finance, in the creation of required initiatives and reporting.
- Analyze historical sales, revenue and earning information to assess gaps to multi-year plan (MTP). Identify new potential solutions to support the earnings growth and return on capital (ROC) targets of the business. Work with the Large Market sales and relationship management leadership team to develop business case recommendations and effectively communicate and influence for adoption.
- In partnership with the Finance organization, effectively summarize financial and key driver performance against stated objectives. Work across the Corporate Markets business leaders to develop and deliver executive level communication materials, including the Strategic Business Plan, to objectively and insight-fully represent the status and opportunities to the business. Support information requirements for the Performance Dialog, Quarterly earnings call and other external communications.
- Effectively represent the business on required change oriented initiatives as developed by the Voya Corporate or Retirement Services leadership. Including any cross organizational development efforts including of Voya enterprise-wide efforts. Become an active contributor and thought leader within such exercises.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA preferred
- 5 years of Business Analysis
- Data analysis
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Management
- Sales Force.com