Bachelors Degree Required
The Director Physician Recruitment will be responsible for supporting the Chief Administration Officer and design, implement and evaluate new NPG programs. This position is responsible for physician recruitment and retention as well as new provider orientation. Additional responsibilities include contract negotiation and contract management as well as physician relations.
Provides research and administrative support for special projects.
- Manages physician recruitment inclusive of sourcing coordination, site visits, referrals, contract management and on-boarding.
- Participates in the development of the overall physician recruitment planning
- Responsible for executing the physician recruitment plan
- Manages physician retention
- Responsible for new provider orientation.
- Coordinates new business.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet OD needs and program goals.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of healthcare recruitment experience
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System requires supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirements of the position.