The Director, Physician Development Curriculum and Content is responsible for the design and development of physician educational content, resources and continued learning strategy for Allegheny Health Network (AHN). . The incumbent will identify, develop, and create initiatives to accomplish strategic and tactical objectives overarching the physician life-cycle through programmatic design. Position will work in close collaboration with the Director, Physician Development Operations to execute a consistent physician leadership strategy across Allegheny Health Network.
- Leads and is responsible for the programmatic design and development of all physician educational content and resources throughout the entire physician life-cycle (i.e. onboarding, leadership development, high potential development, etc.). (40%)
- Researches and implements best practices in learning design for a physician audience. (20%)
- Curates all physician related content. (10%)
- Conducts ongoing needs assessments for physician development to design appropriate learning solutions. (10%)
- Identifies, gathers, analyzes, and reports key physician development metrics. (10%)
- Partners with AHN communications team to draft and implement messaging related to key physician development initiatives. (5%)
- Brings visibility to the physician development function at AHN via key enterprise and network relationships. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- 5-7years experience in healthcare administration
- 3years working with physicians