Director Physician Development Curriculum and Content
The Director, Physician Development Curriculum and Content is responsible for the design and development of physician educational content, resources and continued learning strategy for Allegheny Health Network (AHN). . The incumbent will identify, develop, and create initiatives to accomplish strategic and tactical objectives overarching the physician life-cycle through programmatic design. Position will work in close collaboration with the Director, Physician Development Operations to execute a consistent physician leadership strategy across Allegheny Health Network.
- Leads and is responsible for the programmatic design and development of all physician educational content and resources throughout the entire physician life-cycle (i.e. onboarding, leadership development, high potential development, etc.). (40%)
- Researches and implements best practices in learning design for a physician audience. (20%)
- Curates all physician related content. (10%)
- Conducts ongoing needs assessments for physician development to design appropriate learning solutions. (10%)
- Identifies, gathers, analyzes, and reports key physician development metrics. (10%)
- Partners with AHN communications team to draft and implement messaging related to key physician development initiatives. (5%)
- Brings visibility to the physician development function at AHN via key enterprise and network relationships. (5%)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- 5-7years experience in healthcare administration
- 3years working with physicians