Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with external clients and prospects, and reaching internal health plan penetration goals through the use of strong consultative skills. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Executes strategic sales and tactical plans by consulting with key decision makers and operational stakeholders.
- Provides ongoing support to regional decision makers and supports Pharmacy Services Sales and Account Management teams during RFP and Renewal processes.
- Supports individual state health plans as well as clients.
- Assists in the development of recommendations for outcome-based savings and revenue opportunities.
- Assists operations in developing key therapeutic programs based on earnings potential.
- Assists in meeting internal health plan penetration goals.
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
- Requires a BA/BS; 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Pharmacy License or equivalent service in specialty Rx field preferred.