This job is a strategic thought partner across the HR and Senior Leadership Team focused on developing effective, high-impact people solutions across the organization. This job leverages innovative yet practical talent solutions that help drive organizational goals, professional development, performance, succession, career development and/or workforce development in our dynamic, rapidly changing business environment.Education
Required - Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources or related field
Preferred - Master’s degree
Required - 10 years of progressive experience in Human Resources in learning and development at leadership level
Preferred - Career progression that includes assignments as an HR generalist.
Strong experience managing performance programs and evolving them to meet ongoing needs of the business.
Preferred - LEAN or Six Sigma certification
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must be proficient in computer applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and dexterity required for data analysis and deciphering key themes and outcomes is required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally to varying levels of individuals throughout the patient care process
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems.
- Ability to sensitively translate that knowledge into a compelling program of performance management.
- Extremely strong analytical skills
- Consultative mindset, with the ability to navigate a vast, diverse and complex landscape.
- Highly professional and able to present to Executive leaders who may be tied to existing programs.
- Strong client orientation combined with a proven record of excellent program/project management and stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence leaders and act courageously when facing resistance to change.
- Quick study who will rapidly become a trusted advisor and problem-solver.
- Ability to frame, size and prioritize issues and identify possible solutions on a variety of talent-related topics.
- Ability to oversee and deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Serves as primary owner/driver of Talent/Performance Management, Succession Planning, Career Development and/or Workforce Development programs including but not limited to: Annual performance reviews for all levels of the organization; Design and execution of the annual performance calibration and Team Talent Review process.
- Collaborates with Senior Management and HRBPs to identify key leaders, key strengths, gaps in the organization and creates personal development plans for performance, succession planning and high potential leaders.
- Serves as primary owner/driver of Talent/Performance Management, Succession Planning, Career Development, and/or Workforce Development programs in Workday system, leveraging the system’s capabilities to deliver on and enhance our strategic talent objectives.
- Establishes talent management programs to drive the development and/or pipeline of the talent and measure the impact of programs and initiatives.
- Continuously evaluates other learning opportunities to ensure they keep pace with the needs of the business.
- Manages 3rd party vendors as needed.
- Other related duties as required.