- Proactively build relationships and partner closely with our Chief Information, Chief Technology Officer and our Chief Platform Officer and their teams to understand their business and turn their priorities into effective, impactful people strategies
- Champion GoDaddy’s culture and values as a leader in Kirkland, WA or one of our Arizona offices
- Act as a trusted and empathetic advisor to coach our leaders and our people to be effective and to grow
- Lead initiatives using strong project planning skills to land changes and improve our company
- Work closely with our stakeholders, including their feedback and encouraging others to do the same
- Influence through strong relationships, expertise and data
- Partner with the team to hire and retain a more diverse workforce
- Join our People Operations extended leadership team as a thought leader and great partner to our colleagues across People Operations
- Learn and understand roles and career paths in the organization and act as an advocate to help employees develop
- Thrive in a fast paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement
- Comfortable shifting gears from deeply complex strategy discussions to rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- Leverage strong problem solving skills to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Be willing to take risks and bring creative solutions to the table
- Travel typically once a month
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least seven years of HR or relevant HR Business Partner Manager experience.
- Demonstrated examples of exhibiting leadership and influence with peers and clients.
- Broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
- MA/MS/MBA degree.
- Proven track record of influencing and coaching executives to organize strategically to scale and flex with business needs
- Ability to relate to influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with innovative, fast-paced engineering teams
- Strong project/program management and implementation skills
- Drive HR strategies with a foundation of HR business metrics to increase organizational profitability and effectively align the workforce.
- Great communication skills; understands how to communicate large complex change across distributed locations using written, verbal and listening skills.