We are looking for a Director of People Operations to join our growing team. Reporting to the SVP People, this leader has a track record of developing world-class teams by successfully transforming business objectives into people strategies and systems. An innate builder, this role will be a critical stakeholder in navigating our evolution from late-stage startup to global enterprise organization.
Leading our People Operations team, this person will work cross-functionally throughout the organization to execute strategies, systems, processes, and practices that enable our success. Mirroring our “easy, effective, and enduring” product philosophy, they will work to support Duo where it is today while also laying the foundation for future scale. A critical collaborator in the People leadership team, they will partner closely with their peers across the People Business Partners, Recruiting, Diversity and Inclusion, and Growth Initiatives teams to enables programs that attract, develop, and retain.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the SVP People and leadership team to establish the key strategic priorities, deliverables, timelines, and reporting of the People department
- Lead People Operations team to execute progressive strategies across Compensation and Benefits, Systems, Tools and Reporting, Process Development, Project Management, and Compliance.
- Build a holistic operational framework to enable program development and management across the entire people department function
- Design and develop department practices, policies, and compliance that meet requirements while also providing a positive employee experience
- Drive planning for operational growth readiness objectives including such topics as globalization, strategies, enterprise level internal systems and tools
- Enable employee attraction, retention, and motivation with competitive and well-understood total rewards programs and processes
- Partner with the Business Partner team to establish scalable tools and practices that empower their organizational training, performance, engagement, and development programs
- Manage HR systems and tools, ensuring strong integration, great user experience, real time data reporting capabilities
- Utilize a highly data driven approach to identify trends and recommend proactive solutions for employee performance, retention, and engagement
- Proactively communicate at all levels in the company to support effective change management
Skills you have…
- 8+ years leadership in a People Operations / HR role
- Recent experience scaling and managing a 1000+ global organization
- A natural coaching and mentoring style, listening effectively and building rapport with a diverse workforce - all in the spirit of helping employees at all levels move from goal to outcome in a developmental way
- Background in the technology (SaaS) industry at a public company preferred
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people operations strategy that have driven specific business results.
- Expert understanding of compensation, benefits, systems, and employment law
- Experience implementing and managing enterprise level HR and recruiting software
3 reasons why you should apply…
- A fast growing environment excites you, and the challenge of transforming a late stage start-up to a global public ready organization will bring you fulfillment in a leadership role
- You are enthusiastic to join a company investing in enterprise level solutions, developing new structures and approaches to rewards, and enabling you to excel in architecting processes that are going to shape our future. Simple put, this is a genuine opportunity to build.
- You truly enjoy being a people leader, specifically combining being very detail oriented with a flexible, responsive approach.