Are you looking to become a Culture Maker in a fast-growing company in the healthcare field? ModivCare is looking for a Director, Human Resources to join our team! You will play a critical role in executing key HR initiatives, providing responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. You will advise and counsel leaders to help resolve complex employee relations and administration of HR policies and programs.
- Lead and guide culture.
- Be a strategic business partner, equally representing the company and employees
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues.
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices to promote an ethical and compliant work environment.
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to managers and employees with specific focus on: employee relations, performance management, career development and talent assessment, hiring and retention, employee advocacy / engagement, and application and training on workplace policy processes.
- Ensure timely and consistent administration of the performance appraisal process to include providing guidance to management; ensuring performance evaluations and employee action forms are delivered and submitted timely.
- Conduct and analyze exit interview.
- Recommend new approaches to policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within Human Resources
- 5+ years of HR management experience
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred