The DIRECTOR, People Based Marketing will be responsible for leading the execution and evolution of Sony Pictures data-driven marketing roadmap that leverages consumer insights and emerging digital technologies to drive engagement and growth.
The role will require the management over a number of different people/data focused work-streams that are currently underway within Sony, Sony’s Media/Analytics agency, and other 3rd party operations. This includes vision and thought-leadership over the greater Sony Pictures People Based Marketing initiative, the activation and analysis of High Value Audiences on addressable platforms, the implementation and operation of SalesForce DMP, Audience Capture and Messaging strategies (CRM), and other operational items that include marketing cloud consideration and media tagging solutions.
The expectation for the Director is that he/she will be a self-starter who can ambitiously take the lead and manage a diverse list of duties within the evolving digitallandscape. He/She will provide operational support the VP of Digital Marketing in an effort to streamline communication and strategize for the future of the business.
People Based Marketing Strategy: Individual to manage PBM strategies between Sony Groups and Agencies. This requires the management of day to day operations, the activations of high value audiences, negotiations with attribution partners, and the communication of results to the overall committee
DMP Implementation: Individual will manage the implementation of Salesforce DMP and manage complex communication between different Sony groups and agencies. Will also be tasked with educating marketing team on insights, developments and progress
Audience Capture and Communication (CRM): Work closely with email marketing team to transfer audiences from site to database. Individual will also be tasked with establishing and managing top level communication strategy with new/existing customers
Marketing Cloud Management: Work closely with internal Sony groups to assist in implementing new technologies that can better reach Sony first party audience segments
Attribution Considerations Evaluation of different attribution models which include purchase, proximity, etc
AdTech/MarTech Strategy/Implementation:Includes media tagging, CRMonboarding, Ad Serving, LiveRamp management, other AdTech solutions that can provide additional signals to help create a complete view of the customer
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of experience
- The digital media/marketing landscape – with a focus on addressable platforms
- Direct response marketing tactics and strategies
- Big data and advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions, data management platforms, and audience buying platforms
- Inner-workings of a Digital Media/Analytics agency
- Digital Reporting Tools including ComScore, Datorama, Tableau, DoubleClick, NetRatings Suite, Facebook Insights, Google/YouTube Analytics
- Organization and Project Management
- Implementation of MarTech / AdTech platforms (DMP, LiveRamp, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Docs