- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Administration, Nursing, or the equivalent with five years management experience including experience in the administration of a major clinic is required. *Masters Degree is a plus. ***Bachelor's degree may be waived in lieu of an Associates degree with additional years of experience. ***
- Maintain registration/certification/licensure, if applicable.
Job Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of health planning and management, equipment, and regulations applicable to area of responsibility sufficient to manage, direct and coordinate the operation of a significant service area.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of management theory and practice to effectively lead staff in area of responsibility.
- Requires in depth analytical and organizational skills necessary to ensure the effective and quality delivery of services. Requires independent judgment and professional responsibility to provide direction and constructive feedback to administration, corporate, other departments, and internal/external customers. Requires the skills necessary to maintain fiscal accountability necessary to meet the goals of the organization. This includes the development, administration, and ongoing monitoring of the department budget(s) within established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to establish, promote, and maintain positive working relationships with administration, the medical staff, clinic staff, the community, third party payors, and all otherinternal and external customers, as needed.