The Director of Payroll Operations guides the strategic direction of the Global Payroll Operations regional organization by executing global standards for the payroll function. This role is the most senior payroll position in the regional North America organization and its primary responsibility is to manage and direct the end-to-end processes for pay-related activities, including managing outsourced providers.
What you’ll do for us
- Accountable for end-to-end processes for regional payroll operations, which include:
- Payroll delivery and taxes Manage, coach, and develop payroll operations teams
- Meet or exceed global metrics and KPIs; optimizing performance to drive superior customer experience
- Manage end-to-end controls for payroll processes to ensure strong internal control environment and compliance with external regulatory requirements Implement the Global Payroll strategy for North America region
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Drive efficiency by leveraging technology to deliver processes at lower cost with faster cycle times and higher customer satisfaction
Qualifications and Requirements
- University/Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- 10+ years of experience in multi-country, large and complex
- Payroll Management of multi-function and/or virtual teams in a fast-paced work environment
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Strategic mindset
- Team building, including retention, recruitment, and talent development
- Strong Communication skills.