The Director Patient Recruitment Programs (Simulation) will be responsible for defining and implementing the operational aspects of trial simulations. The candidate will be responsible expanding the existing simulation activities for global capabilities and experimenting in new technologies (virtual and augmented reality). The Director will serve as a Subject Matter Expert for trial simulations and consult with Study Teams.
- Develop Global Simulation Process for Study Teams
- Act as Simulation Coordinator to define and implement simulations
- Serve as the Simulation Subject Matter Expert/Business Process Owner
- Lead and Participate in GPD cross functional initiatives (Volume 3)
- Create/Maintain knowledge management system in which to capture simulation experience and learning to be shared with study teams
- Experiment with virtual/augmented reality capability
- Minimum BA/BS, Masters a plus
- 10+ years of Pharmaceutical research experience with at least 5-7 years of experience in clinical research at research site, CRO or Sponsor Company. Ideally, a mix of the three.
- Direct Trial Simulation Experience
- Candidate should have experience working with procurement to define a sourcing strategy, negotiating MSAs & contracts and strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of GCP and a good understanding of the processes associated with study/project management, monitoring, clinical and regulatory operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside the organization
- Knowledge of Drug development with business experience in order to have a thorough understanding of the processes associated with clinical business operations
- Well-developed planning, observation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Responsible for communicating problems/issues along with action plans or alternatives for resolution
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including ability to persuade, negotiate, and moderate conflict
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with Senior Management and other levels within an organization
- Experience in the creation, tracking, and reporting of metrics and key performance indicators.