SoFi’s Business Development Partnerships Success Team is seeking a Director to join us as we continue to grow our SoFi at Work corporate benefits program across multiple verticals.
You’ll work within our Business Development team to facilitate the smooth transition of employer, association, advisor and consultant partners from the sales cycle to implementation and continued engagement. This role will be responsible for managing our key, enterprise employers across a few industries (mostly Tech and Financial Services). In addition to actively managing a targeted book of business, you will also be responsible for actively working cross functionally with a variety of internal teams to create, develop and propose strategic initiatives to these partners. This position reports to the Head of Partnership Success.
What you’ll do:
- As a Director, you’ll share responsibility for our partners’ success, yielding tangible metrics and outcomes and continued expansion of the SoFi relationship.
- Deep understanding of our partner’s key needs to align our products and services, positioning SoFi at Work as industry leading solution
- Create comprehensive strategy across key enterprise clients to develop and own key strategic initiatives with each enterprise partner driving upsell and engagement of our offering
- Proactive, cross functional alignment across internal and external stakeholders to drive sales cycle
- Use consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships and drive upsell within the current portfolio of clients
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement with partners through marketing, product and customer service
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics and drive partner strategy and engagement based on your data-driven findings.
- Quantify opportunity size and use data driven insights to proactively propose solutions that solve for complex client needs
- Analyze team business processes to identify areas of improvement, propose efficiencies, and oversee solution implementation.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years’ experience on an account management team and/or directly managing clients
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail. This role requires an analytics-driven individual capable of digging into our processes and data.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (HR, Sales, Marketing) with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes
- Proven track record of working cross functionally to navigate complex challenges that lead to tangible results
- Knowledge of SoFi products and platform features, capabilities, and competitive advantage
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 10%)
- Systems Knowledge: high proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce.com
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- A team player, quick thinker, and a fast learner