We are seeking a Director, Partner Strategy & Integration to support activities of C-suite executives and business development leaders at both the corporate and market levels; organizing and implementing integration efforts in support of strategic initiatives that drive growth and diversification throughout the organization. The position requires superior organizational and communication skills, and an ability to successfully organize activities and move initiatives forward in an ambiguous environment.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the Partner Strategy & Integration team, leading transaction activities, driving growth throughout the organization, and representing Providence St. Joseph Health to leaders of external organizations.
- Lead /manage transition/integration planning efforts for partner organizations integrating into Providence St. Joseph Health at the corporate, regional and entity levels.
- Lead /coordinate integration teams and M&A team meetings consisting of senior leaders and key stakeholders.
- Liaison with leadership of supporting departments to ensure success of integration activities and a high-level of coordination for both Providence and partner organizations.
- Lead / manage the continued development of M&A playbooks which serve as the foundation for planning integration activities.
- Lead / manage efficiency studies; including data gathering, working with external consultants and other parties.
- Draft summaries of transactions and strategic projects in preparation for approval by senior executives and governance.
- Lead / collaborate with Communications resources in developing partner integration status reports for senior leadership and board members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Organizational Psychology, or equivalent years of experience.
- 10+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Mergers & Acquisitions, Healthcare Operations, Management Consulting, Finance, Strategy, Business Development, and/or Marketing.
- 3+ years experience in a position directly interacting with C-suite executives and/or governing boards.
- 2+ years experience leading healthcare operations or managing healthcare mergers and acquisitions in complex organizations.
- Training and experience in GE’s Change Acceleration Process (CAP), Work-out and Six Sigma is considered valuable.
- The role requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle and pass TSA airport screening.
- Exhibit outstanding organizational skills and an ability to effectively function and move initiatives forward in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively under significant time pressures and in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively manage resource requirements, project workflow, requests and status updates
- Communicate at a high level in written and oral formats to senior members of organizations in various situations
- Facilitate working sessions of small and medium sized groups
- Manage and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data
- Demonstrate a broad set of skills including a keen sense of strategic thinking, rigorous analytics , the courage to act with decisiveness, and influencing skills
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with team members and foster a productive teamwork environment
- Proven operational knowledge of Mergers, Acquisitions and Affiliations including pre-deal, financing, due diligence, integration planning, and post-close activities.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality and judgment related to the sharing of transaction related information
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and SharePoint
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s degree in Health Administration, Public Health or Business Administration.